CakeSpy book available for pre-order!

That's right people... CakeSpy has written a book!!  "CakeSpy presents:  Sweet Treats for a Sugar-Filled Life" is now available for PRE-ORDER on Amazon!!

Did you hear me?? PRE-ORDER.  Click HERE... NOW!  Click it!! Order one.  Because seriously, Jessie aka CakeSpy is the sweetest lady EVER and this book... well it's her masterpiece!  If you haven't ever read her blog... do it.  CakeSpy.com.  She comes up with the most amazing recipes and now... you can find the best of the best in this super sweet book.

I have the pleasure of calling Jessie my friend, and I can truly say I haven't been more excited for a book since Bakerella's Cake Pops book came out!


And... if you have any doubt about Jessie's sweetness.... you should know...  She's on the cover of SeattleWoman Magazine this month.  Get a copy, read it. Giggle at her cuteness.

Comments