Justin Bieber cupcakes, yoga cupcakes, Samoa Girl Scout cookie cupcakes and more from Big Man Bakes

These cupcakes are all by New York City's custom dessert company Man Bakes Cake, aka Rudy Martinez, via their Facebook page, where you can contact them about orders.

I started this post before I'd even seen the Justin Bieber cupcakes...how could I resist?





And yes, the third photo is of Samoa Girl Scout cookie cupcakes, with part of a cookie in each cupcake! I'm gonna be eating my Girl Scout cookies (Thin Mints, Samoas, and the peanut butter sandwich ones whose name I can't remember) - maybe I'll be lazy and just place one atop a cupcake and crunch down!

The yoga cupcakes were for a yoga teacher training! Those are the first two photos and they're: "Chocolate Cake with both Chocolate and Hazelnut Buttercreams and Banana Cake with Burnt Butter-Salted Caramel-Butterscotch Buttercream and Dulce De Leche." Next are: "Nautical-Themed Cupcakes for Opening Night of "ANYTHING GOES" at the Roundabout Theatre Company on Broadway. Banana Cake with Vanilla-Honey-Rum Buttercream and Chocolate Cake filled with Peanut Butter Buttercream and topped with Chocolate Buttercream."







Comments