Cupcake Smackdown 3.0 is a fun mash-up of technology, cupcakes and barbecue on a Texas evening. . Admittance is free. Bring some cash for the fun and nommables. Hashtag: #CupcakeRiot or follow @misohungry
What: Cupcake Smackdown 3.0
Date: Saturday, June 4th, 2011
Time: 5pm - 8 pm
Location: Hops and Grain Brewery 507 Calles St Austin, TX 78702.
Fun activities include:
- Noshing on some sweet morsels from local bakeries
- Meeting local craft beer brewers
- Touring the Hops and Grain Brewery
- Tasting some smoky barbeque
- Launching some Angry Cupcakes out of the Cupcake Cannon
- Being the first to pick up some virtual beers via Daqri
- Capturing the moment with the Annie Ray Photo booth
- Download the Keep Austin Dog Friendly iPhone app
- Play Angry Birds on a big screen
Cupcake Cannon Outside of Whole Foods from Nichelle Stephens on Vimeo.
I met Jennie at our Cupcake Social this year and got to witness the cupcake cannon!