Blogger Bake Happy made these rosewater pistachio cupcakes - they're beautiful. Click through for the recipe, which was inspired by the cookbook Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, but hers aren't vegan. She writes:
I have fifty sticks of cinnamon to my name. Does that make me cool? In a baker kind of way, that is. I put it next to the television, a reminder that I have to use it sometime.
If it doesn’t make me cool, I also have a handful of cardamom pods. I’m one lucky lady. Recipes call only for the powder form but I got the real deal. Now if only I know how to substitute the pods for the powder. Or is the powder for pods? Now I'm confused.
If cinnamon sticks and cardamom pods don't up my coolness level, I hope this one does. Want some Rosewater Pistachio Cupcakes?
I have fifty sticks of cinnamon to my name. Does that make me cool? In a baker kind of way, that is. I put it next to the television, a reminder that I have to use it sometime.
If it doesn’t make me cool, I also have a handful of cardamom pods. I’m one lucky lady. Recipes call only for the powder form but I got the real deal. Now if only I know how to substitute the pods for the powder. Or is the powder for pods? Now I'm confused.
If cinnamon sticks and cardamom pods don't up my coolness level, I hope this one does. Want some Rosewater Pistachio Cupcakes?
Comments