CakeLab mini cupcake deliciousness at Heidi's birthday party

It was our friend Heidi's birthday on Wednesday - Happy Birthday! She'd told me she ordered 10 dozen mini cupcakes from CakeLab and I said, "That's a lot." But she was right; they went fast. I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough, which was amazing, with the perfect cookie dough flavor on top and a mini cookie, and the blackout (chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and chocolate crumbs on top). Plus there's no wrapper and they are literally the smallest mini cupcakes I've ever seen, so you can pop them in your mouth, or if you want to be dainty, take two very small bites. Heidi's favorites were the blackout!


blackout mini cupcakes







I was also very impressed with their packaging, which not only let us see what we were eating but offered an easy way to find them online:



CakeLab
gimmecake at cakelabnyc.com
347-688-7848
@cakelabnyc
Facebook (I'd be remiss if I didn't say that as a user, I prefer businesses to have a page, or even a group, versus having to friend them on Facebook)
CakeLab blog

Comments

Nichelle Stephens said…
What's especially cool is that Grace, the owner of Cake Lab, took our Cupcake Business Class last year.