I'm loving the look of these orange pistachio zest cupcakes by Los Angeles custom cupcake company BlakeyCakes, via their Facebook page. To order, email b.arias101 at hotmail.com or call 818-577-8302. You can get more information on his blog and follow @BlakeyCakes_ on Twitter.

Their official description:
Here we have a sort of tropical/earthy fusion of ingredients. The cake is a super moist burst of orange flavor made from fresh squeezed oranges and zest with a tinge of maple syrup added. Next, the cake is filled with a homemade blend of mega tangy lemon and lime curds. After that, I decided to make ...the frosting a swiss meringue buttercream that gives a less sugary and more airy, buttery taste. I blended bits of orange marmalade and crushed pistachios in the frosting, which adds a somewhat bittersweet and nutty experience. And finally, a glistening chunk of roasted apricot is planted at the very top! Bon appétit!
And I realize I might have posted these strawberry flambé ones by Blakeycakes before, but if so, please forgive me, cause they look amazing! Official description:
Contained within this complex wonder is a strawberry fruit filling flambéed with Gran Marnier smacked with a dollop of custard! This wonder filling is sandwiched between two moist vanilla cakes topped with a deluge of chocolate ganache and a decadent chocolate dipped strawberry.


chocolate peanut butter cupcake
Their official description:
Here we have a sort of tropical/earthy fusion of ingredients. The cake is a super moist burst of orange flavor made from fresh squeezed oranges and zest with a tinge of maple syrup added. Next, the cake is filled with a homemade blend of mega tangy lemon and lime curds. After that, I decided to make ...the frosting a swiss meringue buttercream that gives a less sugary and more airy, buttery taste. I blended bits of orange marmalade and crushed pistachios in the frosting, which adds a somewhat bittersweet and nutty experience. And finally, a glistening chunk of roasted apricot is planted at the very top! Bon appétit!
And I realize I might have posted these strawberry flambé ones by Blakeycakes before, but if so, please forgive me, cause they look amazing! Official description:
Contained within this complex wonder is a strawberry fruit filling flambéed with Gran Marnier smacked with a dollop of custard! This wonder filling is sandwiched between two moist vanilla cakes topped with a deluge of chocolate ganache and a decadent chocolate dipped strawberry.
chocolate peanut butter cupcake
Comments