I started this post at yesterday's TECHmunch conference, where I had an amazing time. If you are at all interested in food blogging, I highly recommend going to the next one near you. Robicelli's Cupcakes made four kind of cupcakes, as well as whoopie pies! They all looked delicious. Allison Robicelli was hard pressed tot tell me which one was the "must try" but she finally settled on chocolate cashew. Visit their Tumblr to find out their latest flavors and where you can get them; you can also find them @robicellis on Twitter and on Facebook and contact them for custom orders at info at robicellis.com or 917-509-6048.
I was actually so busy stuffing my face with other delicious non-cupcake items that I didn't get to try them but they went fast and looked delicious.

cupcake flavors at TECHmunch (and yes, they also made whoopie pies)




I was actually so busy stuffing my face with other delicious non-cupcake items that I didn't get to try them but they went fast and looked delicious.
cupcake flavors at TECHmunch (and yes, they also made whoopie pies)
Comments
And yes, if you are a food blogger, writer or even a small business owner, you NEED to go to Techmunch! One of my favorite food events all year.