Summery sunflower cupcake tower, giant flower cupcakes and more from Cupcake in Blackpool, UK

Since I'm heading to London July 1-5, I'm focusing mostly on UK cupcakes (and my posting may be light the next few days, depending on internet access). These are by the cafe CUPCAKE in Blackpool, via their Facebook page. They are located at 152 Church Street, FY1 3PS Blackpool, United Kingdom and can be reached at vikkiac at hotmail.com or 07985 244349.












royal wedding mini cupcakes






a fan photo

Comments

experimentos con azĂșcar said…
All of them are great but i love the sunflower cupcakes. Lovely!!
Eve said…
These are some really fun ideas. I have never been much of a baker but I just made my first mini cupcakes and they were so much fun. I am really excited to try more. Thanks for all the fun inspiration!