Red velvet Alice in Wonderland cupcakes

These cute Alice in Wonderland cupcakes are by blogger Chelsea of Cupcake Adventures, and were made for a coworker's going away party. The Cheshire cat's smile is so big and adorable, it makes me want to smile back! She writes:

These cupcakes are decorated with fondant cupcake toppers that I made by hand. I did the "Eat me", Alice, the pocket watch that the rabbit carries with him, the white rabbit, Ace of Hearts, tea pot with tea cups, "drink me" bottle, key, Queen of Hearts crown with a royal staff, Cheshire cat, white roses that are painted red, and the mad hatters hat with a slice of cake. I also did 4 mini cupcakes with grass, mushrooms, and flowers.

Images via Flickr







Comments

Jenny said…
Hey there, absolutely pretty! I once made an Alice themed cake, but I wasn't much experienced yet :S

Sweet Greets!