Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes with Recipe Link


Ta ta Thanksgiving, HELLO CHRISTMAS! Now that Thanksgiving and Black Friday have come and gone I think now we can officially start gearing up for Christmas!

In honor of this season's most anticipated holiday I present to you a special Christmas themed treat...Gingerbread Latte Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting!

These ridiculously cute and delicious looking treats are brought to you by Bakers Royale! The recipe actually came about because of a disappointing Starbucks drink order, goes to show that the best inspiration really can come from anywhere!

I was a little taken aback by the idea of mixed lemon cream cheese with something as spicy as gingerbread but after reading why this was used, I have to say I'm more than curious to try out the recipe for myself. If you want to try this out as well, go ahead and check out the recipe here!

Comments

emanuelaelettra said…
it's so great!i love it!leave a comment on my blog :*
WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM