New York Cupcakes in WA St. is HIRING!

My most favorite bakery in Washington, New York Cupcakes,  is run by two of the sweetest women I know... Lisa and Heather!   Now... if I were still living in Washington, I'd totally be working there with them, but since I can't... they asked me to help them find a new baker for their shop!  If you LOVE cupcakes, baking and want to work somewhere that has the BEST cupcakes in town... check out the information below and make sure to send Lisa your resume!

-Betsy
*******
New York Cupcakes in Bellevue, WA is Now Hiring a Full Time Baker! Must have experience or a natural talent and love for baking and decorating cupcakes!

 NYCC is looking for a hard working, reliable, honest, fun, creative, and sweet individual to fill this position! Hours will vary between 32-40 hours per week, will include early morning shifts and will be inclusive of weekends.  Compensation is based on experience and is considered competitive within the industry.

If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply; please send your resume to lmcupcakes@comcast.net.

New York Cupcakes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Comments