Raw vegan cupcake stiletto with carrot sticks and chocolate bars for high heels, plus recipe links

Many of us have been oohing and aahing over the beautiful high heel cupcakes by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson from their cookbook Cupcakes, Cookies& Pie, Oh My! for weeks. We are constantly getting emails asking where they can be purchased. But once again, one of my favorite food bloggers, Rawdorable blogger Shannonmarie, has taken something cool in the cupcake world and made it even more fun and unique, not to mention raw and vegan, and this time she did it twice, with her 24 carrot golden high heel cupcake and her chocolate-covered strawberry stiletto cupcake! Click those links for the recipes and more photos and the background on these beautiful cupcake works of raw food art. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a carrot stick the same way again! Love, love, love these!







Shannonmarie writes:
I've always been impressed with chocolate fashions, like those showcased at this chocolate couture event. I'm also a huge fan of chocolate-covered strawberries, which I usually make for our Oscar celebrations. After posting my 24 Carrot Golden Cupcakes in high heel form, I just had to combine my love of fashion and chocolate-covered strawberries to create this Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Stiletto.

Comments