Recommendations Needed: Ice Cream Maker

I really loved the ice cream cupcakes I had recently, and ice cream cupcakes in general (see our many-year coverage of the subject) and decided I wanted to try my hand at making my own. I'd like to get an ice cream (frozen yogurt, sorbet, sherbert, etc.) maker and I know that I would like a nonprofessional unit. (I have a teeny-tiny itty-bitty kitchen.) I'm looking at more of an enthusiast/beginner level. My stand mixer is a Breville, so I can't use the Kitchen Aid attachment, and I am far too lazy in 100 degree NYC heat to deal with the toss-the-ball method. Anyone have any recommendations?





vacuum icecream maker

Vacuum ice cream maker image courtesy pshab.






Comments

Anonymous said…
Cuisinart ice cream maker is fantastic! I own the ICE -30BC Yogurt and Ice cream maker and I tell ya it's great!