Jimmy Choo high heel cupcakes and Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Dior fashion designer cupcakes for the fashionistas

I met a woman the other night who told me about a 9-year-old who made high heel cupcakes as party favors; it took four hours, but every guest got to take home a pair of cupcake heels. The woman was totally charmed, as she should be, because high heel cupcakes are the talk of 2012. These take the theme one better and brand them: Jimmy Choo! The tall cookie heel always gets me. So beautiful. I took a class with Karen Richardson and Alan Tack, who originated the high heel cupcakes in their cookbook Cupcakes, Cookies & Pie, Oh My!, so technically I know exactly how to make them and have made my own, but they still awe me every single time I see them. They're by Studio Cupcakes in Karachi, Pakistan, who can be reached at studiocupcakes at gmail.com or 0302-2368188, via their Facebook page.











Comments