Inside Magnolia Bakery Dubai in Bloomingdale's at The Dubai Mall

It's my last day in Dubai so I will post more when I'm home but while I'm still here I wanted to share some of my cupcake adventures. I haven't used iPhoto much before and I wound up deleting my first set of Magnolia Bakery Dubai photos because I didn't realize that by deleting them on iPhoto, which is linked to my Flickr account, I was also deleting them on Flickr. But there are worse things than returning to the Dubai Mall, which is huge and glamorous and exciting. Magnolia Bakery is inside Bloomingdale's, on the lower ground level, and nearby there is also Bloomie's Ice Cream and a seating area there too so you can enjoy both together (I recommend the raspberry gelato at Bloomie's Ice Cream).

The Magnolia Bakery in Bloomingdale's in The Dubai Mall is set up exactly the same way as the one at Bloomingdale's in New York, it's just a little smaller and doesn't have as big of a selection, and offered eggless cupcakes. Here are a few photos to give you a taste. And yes, I bought an I Cupcake Dubai t-shirt!






window display











Comments

Unknown said…
Wow these cup cakes are so amazing and delicious. All are so gorgeous and yummy. Thanks for the share.

If you are looking for a Delicious Chocolate Cakes in Dubai then CioccolatItaliani Restaurant is the best place, Visit: Cake Shops in Dubai