QuoQuos Coconut Oil Lecithin "Cupcake" Milkshakes

The people at QuoQuos sent me coconut oil lecithin to review. As much I love cupcakes, I like to start the day with a healthy smoothie. The Coco Lecithin Boost has coconut oil and sunflower lecithin is 100% organic product that’s easy to eat every day. I made a few smoothies with the supplement and I really like them. The coconut oil lecithin is also good for making popcorn.
Chocolate Lover's Cupcake Smoothie
  • 2 tablespoons of Coco Choco Lecithin Boost
  •  1 cup of almond milk 
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
 
Mango Coconut "Cupcake" Smoothie 
  • 2 tablespoons of Coco Lecithin Boost
  • 1 cup of almond milk 
  • 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen mango 
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

 Put ingredients in blender and use the smoothie button.  



Comments