Comedian Cupcake interview: Lianne Stokes

Name: Lianne Stokes AKA Mary Steenburgen
Age: Twenty-BEEEP!
Location: Huge triplex, prime West Village.
Occupation: Man in seersucker suit. Comic/writer
URL (if any): www.liannestokes.blogspot.com www.liannestokes.com

How often do you eat cupcakes?

Have you seen my thighs?

What's the best thing about eating cupcakes?

The fact that you're putting something in your mouth other than a gun or a penis. (OOOHH dark, Stokes. Very daarrk!) You asked.

What's your favorite type of cupcake?

Vanilla cake with icy frosting (pref. hot pink).

How do cupcakes compare/contrast to other baked goods for you?

They are the tops. If I see a cannoli, I try to front on it.

Is there any innovation you'd like to see made to the cupcake that would improve it for you?

Umm.. Channeling Benny Frank... No? Edison can I get a shout out? It's a cupcake. NO.

Do you bake your own cupcakes? Or (even better) have someone who bakes them for you?

Nope and sniffle.. no.

What's your first cupcake-related memory?

In grade school when I was mocked for having a big nose (now surgically modified!) My mom would make me cupcakes in ice cream cones to cheer me and my old nose up!

What's the most fun you've ever had with a cupcake?

Hmmmm... giggle. (COY SMILE).

Comments