Cupcake Royale at Seattle Gay Pride

I just have to say that I LOVE that our official favorite West Coast Bakery We Haven't Been To, Cupcake Royale, had a presence at Seattle Gay Pride. That rocks! We also heart them for their dirty-sounding "Legalize Frostitution" t-shirts and "Sprinkle Me Bad" buttons, which we'll soon be sporting. They also have hot pink "ask me about my cupcake" pins. Out of all the awesome bakeries around (and we have many favorites, don't fret), I think they most get the sex/cupcake connection. We do try to keep this blog pg-rated, and almost always succeed, but for just a frisson of naughtiness with your cupcakes, check out Cupcake Royale. We SO need to plan a cupcake blog Seattle trip! -- Rachel

Comments

Emi said…
Cupcake Royal makes really pretty cupcakes, and I love the frosting...almost too sweet, but not over the line. The cupcake base, at least on the vanilla ones I've had, tastes a bit cornmealish. Which really isn't my thing as far as cupcakes go, but still a good eat. And the shirts do rock.