Cupcake Illo By Mis May

cupcakeillo cupcakeillo
Originally uploaded by miss may.

Comments

Bloghungry said…
this piece is genius. whose the artist? do you have an email or link for him/her? love this, love your blog.
Anonymous said…
I have cupcake art!!! I posted a few on ebay and they didn't all sell.(just 2 so far) I have more. Most are 6" x 6" canvas done with high quality acrylic paint. This past Wednesday the food section of the San Francisco Chronicle did a story on the popularity of cupcakes. March 29, 2006 Anyway, I'd be happy to post something for your site? Karen aka cupcakeartist@earthlink.net
Anonymous said…
I so love this blog.I checkback every once in a while when I need a fix.
I am online as of today!!!www.cupcakeartist.com.
I love painting these tasty, individual treats. They make my mouth water. More to come....