flutters from Singapore


flutters from Singapore
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
from a reader in Singapore

Hi there
 
My name is Nani and I'm from Singapore, the tiny island in Asia.  Im an avid reader of the cupcakesblog.  Anyway I just started baking cupcakes for fun eversince I came across Martha Stewart's lovely cupcakes in her Wedding magazine. Cupcakes are not popular in Singapore until recently and now there has been orders coming in for me for birthdays, bachelorette parties and more.  Just wanna share my latest cupcake which I've bake for an engagement party last Saturday. It's Vanilla cupcakes with Vanilla icing and I gave a name to this set of cupcakes as "Flutters".  ;-)
 
Enjoy!
 
Regards
Nani

Comments

Anonymous said…
Am am in love with Cupcakes....Yummy!!!
Anybody knows of anyone selling homemade cupcakes or interested in a cupcake joint venture?
Anonymous said…
do you teach how to bake cupcake? or is there anywhere i can learn?

-junni
mambo_ger@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
How much do you sell your cupcakes for?
I'm finding some cupcakes that i can give to my friend for her birthday cuz' she is a cupcake lover.

Do contact me via email, ya?
thks loads. =D

- Michelle [:
shuangx-rumbustious@hotmail.com
Unknown said…
interested to get some..
Im in singapore.
do mail me or let me know how I can contact u asap, thanks!
Unknown said…
i forgot, my email is yourslovingly.memento@gmail.com =) thanks!
Anonymous said…
Hi, would like to find out how to make a customised order. Kindly contact me at hmliew@yuan.com.sg