Kara's Cupcakes

A reader alerted us to Kara's Cupcakes (thanks), a new cupcake bakery in San Francisco. Lovely and luscious looking photos, and here are their flavors:

Frostings and Buttercreams

Vanilla Buttercream
Chocolate Buttercream
Coffee Buttercream
Lemon Buttercream
Cream Cheese
Cream Cheese Coconut
Chocolate Ganache
Banana Chocolate Ganache
Raspberry Buttercream
White Chocolate Buttercream
Peanut Butter Buttercream
Hazelnut Buttercream

Cupcake flavors

Buttermilk/Vanilla
Chocolate
Apple
Lemon
Banana
Carrot
Coconut

Fillings

Lemon Curd
Passion Fruit Curd
Raspberry Mousse
Chocolate Ganache
Banana Chocolate Ganache
Hazelnut Mousse

Comments

Roseywinter said…
Oh my gosh--me and my friend and brother were visiting San Francisco this past Thursday, and went there... it was AMAZING! I had the Ghiridelli chocolate cupcake... mmm... it was FABULOUS. By far the BEST cupcake I've ever had! And the cold, refreshing, organic milk I had to wash it down with just added to the mouth-gasm! :)
Mmm Kara's. Living in the Bay Area, I find new eats on a daily basis (see some of my discoveries at www.artisanadventures.com). Kara's is a recent find I will be visiting again... soon. Light, creamy frosting, moist cake, and lovely, fresh, subtle flavors. Extra credit for using local artisanal foods and incorporating organic flour and coffee. Yum.