Boggle + cupcake = perfection


Boggle + cupcake = perfection
Originally uploaded by rkb1.
The other night I went to play Boggle with a group of strangers, and was having a great time. Then, all of a sudden, I was presented with a huge, gooey, chocolate/chocolate cupcake, as seen in this photo. Let me just say - it was delicious! The frosting was like chocolate pudding in frosting form, and the cake was moist and yummy. They were from D'Auito's in midtown, which I will definitely be visiting sometime soon. I also learned that cupcakes plus Boggle = lots of fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh but Rachel, you left out the best part -- the little tiny pocket of gooey pudding-like substance in the middle of the cupcake hidden under the frosting. A veritable pearl.
Anonymous said…
My comment is not on this cupcake specifically, I just wanted to make you aware of these Groundhog's Day cupcakes at Brownie Points.