The gooey-ier, the better?

Banana cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting from Flickr user honey drizzle.

These look soooo gooey. I always think these types of cupcakes would be delicious, but would get all over my face; then again, many foods get all over me that don't look as messy as these. But somehow, the gooey ones look more enticing to me.

What about you? Do you like "gooey" cupcakes? Do you eat them the same way you eat other ones? Or with a fork? I'm always fascinated by the many ways there are to eat a cupcake. Maybe at our upcoming cupcake picnic on June 16th in NYC (mark your calendars if you haven't already!) we'll take some photos to demonstrate.

Also, we're obviously based in NY, but anyone can start a Meetup group, so if folks in other cities are clamoring for cupcakes and community, feel free to start your own (there is a monthly fee, fyi).

Comments

I wish I lived closer to NY. I'm always interesting in finding out how others eat a cupcake! Personally, I think it's rude to poke those cute little cakes with a fork!
Anonymous said…
That looks sooo yummy, does anyone have any good cupcake recipes? That banana and chocolate ones looks delicious.