Treat Street for those in Silverlake

A little clue (or maybe a big one to you, we are New Yorkers so it's rather meaningless, but I like the idea of a cupcake scavenger hunt, as it were) as to Clare Crespo's next Treat Street from If The Birds Knew...

I guess I am clueless as to how to post photos - click the link above for very pretty cupcake pics.

Comments

Maybe it's time for some of us cupcake fanatics to get east coast renegade bakery? whaddya think?
pinky pinkerson said…
Clare Crespo is so awesome - years ago I was having some trouble making the sushi cupcakes from her book, and I emailed her several times. She answered all my questions with much goodwill (and promptly!) - I am always thrilled when I see her on tv or read about her. I would love a secret roving bakery where I live!