Brooklyn's Kumquat Cupcakery mini cupcake photos

I got to meet Keavy McPherson from Williamsburg, Brooklyn's Kumquat Cucpcakery this past weekend, and bought 6 of her mini cupcakes, including flavors like coffee/chocolate and peanut butter/chocolate. I wound up giving them to my friends so have yet to sample them, but can tell you my friends gobbled them right up, and they were just the right size. I think bite size/mini cupcakes should be available more often; lots of times I see half-eaten cupcakes discarded and then smushed into the ground. What a waste! So I think these mini ones are perfect for parties, letting everyone sample multiple flavors, plus the cleanup and transport are probably easier.

NYC people, stay tuned - I'm having a party in Williamsburg on the night of Friday, December 14th at Pete's Candy Store, and am hiring Kumquat to make some of these minis. Here's a few photos, via Kumquat's blog, by AMG Photography.



Comments