Kimberella Cupcakes, Seattle

A newcomer to the Seattle cupcake scene is Kimberella Cupcakes (website coming soon!), who we just discovered on Flickr. We'll have more info on her and how to hire her very soon; at the moment, you can contact her via Flickr mail.

West Seattle firefighters enjoying Kimberella firefighting snowmen cupcakes

Fire Fighters Love Cupcakes

More of the snowmen:



These are her fall mini cupcakes:

Falling for you Cupcakes

And adorable High School Musical birthday cupcakes for Athena (they spell out her name):

cupcakes 085

A cupcake tower for a Lexus Chat With Women gift show:

Lexus Chat with Women Gift Show

And the one that sounds yummiest to me, entitled "Peanut Butter and Chocolate Coconut Bliss:"

Peanut Butter & Coconut Chocolate Bliss

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have had the opportunity to taste some of Kimberella's cupcakes and believe me they are even better then they look.
Anonymous said…
THESE ARE THE BEST!!!!! Not only do these look wonderful, they taste wonderful! Trust me when I say this, I live here in Seattle and we have ALOT of cupcake bakers here so I have tried quite a few, but these are hands down the best tasting and prettiest around.