Photos from Minneapolis's Cupcake

Blogger Aaron Landry visited Cupcake in Minneapolis and took these photos; click above to see what he thought. The official Cupcake site is here, but again, the address isn't listed. What's UP with that, bakeries?

Thankfully, Aaron's got their details for us. See all his photos in his Flickr set.

3338 University Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
612-378-4818

From his post:

I enjoyed a S’mores Cupcake which was very tasty and looked fantastic but got sticky marshmallow all over my face. Added to the experience. Anna enjoyed a Chocolate Pistachio which she described as “mainly just a chocolate cupcake with a pistacio frosting.” She liked it.



S'more cupcake:



Chocolate pistachio cupcake:



Raspberry lemon cupcake:

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh those cupcakes look so yummy...thanks for the tasty treats...

Cheers,
Diana
Kelly said…
The lemon especially looks divine!
Anonymous said…
Does anyone know if they do weddings?
Unknown said…
I just went to this location and found the cupcakes just to be okay. The cake part was dry and tasteless (we had six to sample from, most of them with the same chocolate cake base), and the frosting was good.

I am not a professional baker and I think my own cupcakes are much better.

I was so disappointed! MN doesn't have many cupcake themed stores!