Welcome Frank DeCaro listeners!

Thank you to Frank DeCaro and Sirius for having us on the radio today to talk about (and eat) cupcakes! We'll have some photos of us and Frank enjoying our cupcakes from sugar Sweet sunshine up soon.

If anyone found us through that show, please browse our archives - yu can use the search function in the upper left hand corner to see what we've covered, or randomly look around.

We forgot to mention, and wanted to remind regular readers, that you have 2 more days to Vote for us for Best Food Weblog in the 2008 Bloggies! We really, really appreciate your support. The voting deadline is Thursday, June 31st at 10 pm EST.

Also, Allison mentioned the Samoas® cupcakes, and the recipe and image below are from Chockylit.



Happy baking!

Comments

M M said…
Oh thank you for posting that link! I had asked for it because my boyfriend absolutely loves Samoas cookies, and it would just blow his mind if I surprised him by baking Samoas cupcakes.

By the way, about a month ago I purchased the infamous Artie Lange cupcake from Crumbs and had it shipped here, and I have to know, at what size do you think it stops being a cupcake and is basically a cake? I looked at those and wondered if there was some size violation because they were huge!

Anyway, I love the blog, and I will be linking to it in my own blog.
Anonymous said…
Great job on Frank's show today ladies -- ALWAYS a treat combining cupcakes, fun and now....FUN *wink*

xoxo
eric