Super Tuesday cupcakes

Well, primaries are still in progress, so cupcakes and candidates are still fair game. Here are some political cupcakes we've come across. Have you seen something we should add? Let us know!

Barack Obama cupcakes from Flickr user VeeSD



Cupcakes on cover of Families for Obama Presents Recipes for America



Cupcakes at an Obama event.

Obama buys cupcakes for reporters.

Hillary Clinton mentioned cupcakes on a Letterman appearance:



And here are some pro-Hillary cupcakes from Flickr user onanov



I had another one from a news article I can't seem to find!

John McCain with cupcakes backstage at The Tonight Show - photo by Heather Brand, from McCain Blogette:



Election Day star cupcakes from Easy Cupcakes:



And to round things out, from Hollywood...Reese Witherspoon in Election, vying for votes with cupcakes:

Comments

Oh my that is funny. I'm not too much of a baker yet, but when I went to vote in the Super Tuesday Primary, it was very stressful. They had lost my registration and it was just a real headache. When I left I went straight to the grocery store to get cake decorating supplies and mix. I came home, dressed in red white and blue, and baked cupcakes then decorated them with american flags. I felt SO MUCH Better. :)