Flannel cupcake baby blanket

From Shelly (aka littlesnugglebunny) on Etsy and only $40, with personalization:



Here's the info:

This listing is for a baby size (33" x 44") flannel cupcake blanket made to your specifications. This blanket was featured on www.allthingscupcake.com a short while back.

This is a double sided flannel blanket, meaning it is made from two pieces of high quality flannel. They are sewn together and turned, the seams are then sewn again.

Embroidery is FREE. Please email me and let me know what you'd like it to say, and if you have a choice of font. I offer "Curlz" and "Times New Roman", but can see if other fonts will work at your request.

The perfect gift for the cupcake enthusiast in your life. Or just a sweet treat for someone special!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey! Thats my blanket! :) I am actually cuddling with it right now.


- Jess
All Things Cupcake