Cupcake bingo at Sweet Pockets in Atlanta this Sunday!



I (Rachel) will be at Sweet Pockets at 660 Irwin Street in Atlanta, Georgia (inside Irwin Street Market) this Sunday, April 13th at 3 p.m. for cupcake bingo! Please join me - all are welcome (and this is a monthly event for you Atlanta residents).

I honestly don't quite know what that is, but I love cupcakes and I love bingo, so how can it be bad? Plus look how adorable Sweet Pockets' cupcakes are! See our interview with Sweet Pockets owner Lennie King. I'm also going to try to check out Atlanta Cupcake Factory and West Egg Cafe while I'm in town.







Comments

Anonymous said…
That is some nice looking icing. I liked the technique used.
Unknown said…
What an awesome blog you have here! Very appetizing and delicious!
Mrs. Cupcake said…
I really enjoy these labels. They make decorating so simple. I love this blog - can't believe I haven't been here sooner! I'm adding you guys to my list. Check me out www.lifeofacupcake.blogspot.com

:)