Cupcake recipes from The Martha Stewart Show

As you know, it's Cupcake Week on The Martha Stewart Show. Here are Friday's and Thursday's show recipes...

Mexican Chocolate-Pudding-Filled Cupcakes from New York's How Sweet It IS (I tried these and they were great, one of my favorites from my visit)



Cupcake Pops and Bites by Angie Dudley of Bakerella



Chocolate Graham Cracker Cupcakes with Toasted Marshmallow from Jennifer Shea of Seattle's Trophy Cupcakes (who are the big press winners of Cupcake Week, more on them later)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Choc Graham Cracker/Marshmallow cupcake has me intrigued.. I'm definitely going to check it out on my trip to Seattle this summer.. I'm not so sure how those textures together would work -- graham cracker "crust", layered with ground Valhrona, choc cake, repeat layers, then a burnt meringue hi-hat... crunchy/chocolate-y/billowy..at once..wow
Brownie said…
Those chocolate graham cracker cupcakes look soooo good. I definitely want to try that recipe out.