Sneak peek at the new Johnny Cupcakes store in LA



The new Johnny Cupcakes store in LA is starting to get some buzz. Below is a sneak peek video he made, and some details from his blog. It opens next month and sounds pretty amazing. I also interviewed Johnny for Zink magazine, which I'll post about when it's out at the end of May.

Now how about this; After going into my new LA shoppe and seeing 36 vintage oven doors that move & steam - as well as witnessing a giant 10' foot tall oven that employees walk in and out of... EVERY time those happy and/or unhappy people see an oven in their lifetime, my name/brand will probably come up in conversation. Every human looks at an oven at least two times a day, every day. "Oh my - there's this kid who opens up bakeries on expensive streets & doesn't even sell real food! On top of that, he has a poo poo load of moving/steaming vintage ovens in his store. This kid even has a 10' foot tall oven that employees walk in and out of! I don't get it?!"


Johnny Cupcakes LA shoppe SNEAK PEEK 1 from Johnny Cupcakes on Vimeo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want that t-shirt SO very much -- but it is SO expensive! :(
Anonymous said…
Way to Go Johnny Cupcakes! I love the concept and boldness of your shop! Next time in LA this will be one of my top spots to visit.