Cupcakes on Facebook



Being social networking dorks (or maybe that's just me), we are connected. You can visit our various social networking links in the tabs on the right side of the blog, but I wanted to share some other bakeries on Facebook, for those who are nerdy like that. Did we miss your bakery? Let us know! (Note: for many or possibly all of these, you have to be logged in to Facebook to see them.) Updated June 28th

Let's be cupcake friends:

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Reese's Cupcakes

Rebecca's Cakes

Kumquat Cupcakery

Babycakes Cupcakes (Toronto) is there but they haven't accepted my friend request so I can't link to them, but look them up.



Cupcakes Nouveau



Pink Cake Box

Cakes on Walnut

LuxSugar

Groups on Facebook:

Cupcakes Take the Cake

Cupcakes Rock

Saving the World One Cupcake at a Time

I love cupcakes!

I LOVE SUGADEAUX CUPCAKES!! (or I really really wanna try one)

the Coco's Cupcake Cafe Facebook page

Lavender Bakery

Sweet Avenue Bake Shop

And Johnny Cupcakes gets his own little section here:

Johnny Cupcakes

Johnny Cupcakes LOVERS!

Comments

Kayleigh said…
I so want to update my facebook now but even having this blog linked up to mine is KILLING ME! I'm on the South Beach Diet and every time I see these luscious cupcake photos I want CUPCAKES!