Mama's got a brand new Betsey Johnson cupcake bag

After the picnic on Saturday, I dodged the rain with Jeff os Melbourne, Australia's Sugadeaux Cupcakes and blogger Gala Darling. After browsing at Ricky's and buying assorted goodies, including an I Heart NY umbrella, we wound up in the nearby Betsey Johnson store.

Somehow, I wound up buying this purse: (which I'm a little peeved that I paid $98 for and now I see is only $68.60 on her website, but that's okay - it was one of those impulse purchases that I'm sure I will use quite often)

Me with my new Betsey Johnson purse

Comments

KARI GARCIA said…
SO CUTE! I got this purse the week we opened (in black) from my hubby (with a little help from one of our BIGGEST Retro Bakery Fans, Meghan...who works at Betsey!).
LOVE this purse!!
Anonymous said…
Contact the store and let them know about the difference. If the purchase was close enough to the markdown time frame, you might be refunded.

Target and Wal-mart do that all the time if you notify them within a couple of weeks.
Brownie said…
Aww! So cute! Love it! Sometime you just have to go for that impulse buy. :)
Anonymous said…
L-O-V-E that bag. Betsey J. makes the cutest clothes and accessories. Enjoy!