Cupcake fun from Patti-Kake's

Patti-Kakes is based in Jacksonville, Florida. She's very active on Flickr and also makes these amazing-looking cupcake works of art. Check them out:





Here's her description from Flickr:

I am a baker running an in-house operation of Patti-Kake's, A Cupcake Boutique and Cakery. I am delivery only (right now), and hope to open a store-front in the near future.

I bake using only natural ingredients. I also cater to special diets by baking gluten-free, sugar-free, or with whole-wheat.


Pricing information is not yet on her site, but do check it out if you're in the Jacksonville area and looking for some special cupcakes.

She offers basic chocolate/vanilla combinations as well as amaretto frosting, and some special ones:

Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Guinness stout cake with espresso buttercream

Southern Belle - Red Velvet Cake with rich cream cheese frosting

What's Up Doc - Nut-free carrot cake made with golden raisins, frosted in a rich
cream cheese frosting

Smores Please - Graham cracker cake made with organic grahams, filled with rich
bittersweet chocolate and topped with a marshmallow/meriengue frosting

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoo hoo! I got a feature on CCTTC?!?!? Wow!

I am in the process of adding a new flavor list (I have a TON more that aren't on the site that I've tested over the past couple months), and nailing down pricing.

I live in Jacksonville currently and have been testing my products here, however I'm in the process of moving to TX so I'm working on finding out the dynamics of licensing there and doing some market research for the area. Judging from all the wonderful places you've previously profiled of cupcakeries in TX, it looks like I have my work cut out for me:-)

Thanks again for the feature. It's so exciting to see my work on your blog!
PAC said…
Wow, this is art!
Mosaic*Queen said…
Wowsa!! Love the artsy cupcakes!!!