Rainbow cupcakes!

From Flickr user Amanda_Smith

Inside:



Outside:

Comments

Stephany Benbow said…
I love rainbow interior cupcakes! I made some I posted on my blog just last week, but they weren't quite this bright and rainbow-y! What could be more fun than to bite into multi-coloured cupcake wonderment?
Brianne Chase said…
I would love to see a "how to" for these cupcakes! The colors and design are sensational!
Cait said…
These are so pretty! I love how they're colorful on the inside AND the outside.
knitakitty said…
I think these can be made by seperating a white cake mix into several different bowls, using a different food coloring in each. Then spooning a little bit of each color in a rainbow pattern into the cupcake wrappery part.

Hope that helps.
Nicky said…
Where can we find out how to do this? It's so cool!
trash said…
Oh! My! Stars! I love those so much. My 6 yo has just hung over my shoulder and told me I should have written Oh! My! Rainbow!
How in the world do you make these? Plzzz share :)