Spicy Rhubarb Cupcakes


Spicy Rhubarb Cupcakes
Originally uploaded by Seitti.
Flickr user Seitti writes: "I improvised these, so I don't have a recipe (I know you'd ask!). But you'll probably get something similar if you make basic vanilla cupcakes and add some ginger, cinnamon and chopped rhubarb."

Personally, I LOVE strawberry-rhubarb pie but I never would have thought to combine rhubarb with a cupcake. Sounds yummy.

I also just love the presentation in the photo with the stacking, the plaid liners, on the plaid tablecloth, and those adorable little butterflies....

Comments

Liz said…
I made Cinnamon Rhubarb Cupcakes a while ago for a dear friend who requested this flavor combination. Here's a link to my blog, if you care to see it. It's the post of May 21. http://howmanyshoes.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html