Sweet Revenge possibly open in NYC

I am going to check it out later today, but here's a blog comment that the latest NYC cupcake bakery, Sweet Revenge, has opened:

my niece has just opened (on Friday) a cupcake and gelato place at 62 Carmine called Sweet Revenge.

If anyone knows anything more, do let us know!

Update: They didn't answer their phone just now, but they do have a website and I will go by there later today. And they're hiring! From their site:

Whoever said you can’t have fun at work clearly never worked at Sweet Revenge.  We look for motivated, team-oriented, customer-focused peops who want an opportunity to learn, grow and create a life-is-good experience for all. If you are creative, enjoy taking the initiative, and a people-person, please email your resume to:
Gigs@SweetRevengeNYC.com.

Comments

Lissa Matthews said…
And see, I thought I was the only one with a cupcake fetish!!! Not to mention, I've been a fan of Rachel's for a very long time!!!

~lissa
TaraMetBlog said…
Sweet Revenge is also a good book by Nora Roberts, fyi. ;)
Cakespy said…
What an awesome name! Love the literary reference.