Another new custom cupcake baker!


Party Cupcakes
Originally uploaded by Sweet Lorraine Bakeshop.
It seems almost every time I'm culling through our Cupcakes Take the Cake Flickr Group, I'm discovering a new professional baker we've never featured before here at CTTC.

This time it's Manila, Philippines-based Flickr user Sweet Lorraine Bakeshop, whose has a website of the same name. She even has a blog through her website, which you can find here. (And I just noticed, instead of a "blogroll", Lorraine has a "bakeroll" that includes us. Thanks, Lorraine!)

So if you live near Manila in the Philippines, try out her cupcakes and let us know what you think of them!

(And for the record, I've added her website to our international-cupcakes blogroll and will add it to our international cupcake map very soon!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, thank you for featuring me- I am so thrilled!
Unknown said…
I have tried her cupcakes, and I can tell you that her Banana Montana Cupcakes and her Chocolate Cupcakes are to die for!!