Atlanta Visit: A Piece of Cake and Sweet Pockets

caramel cupcake from a piece of cake

Earlier this week I was in Atlanta visiting my family. My youngest sister's birthday was Monday, so I went with my middle sister to a Buckhead bakery, A Piece Of Cake, to pick up a cake she had ordered. To my surprise, they also have cupcakes. I enjoyed a small caramel cupcake. It was delicious, and the yellow cake was nice and moist. The frosting on a few of their rich cupcakes include cream cheese, so this is the place to come if you love cream cheese frosting. Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting include carrot, red velvet, coconut, and orange. Small cupcakes are $2.25, and the large ones are $2.75. A Piece Of Cake also delivers locally ($11.50 delivery charge).

cupcakes at piece of cake

Wednesday, I stopped by the Irwin Street Market to have cupcakes at Sweet Pockets. In celebration of the 2008 Olympic Games being in China, Sweet Pockets has red bean cupcakes on sale. They are also opening a second location in Vinings, Georgia which is just north of Atlanta.

redbean olympics

Comments

Unknown said…
delicioussssss yummiiiii