Cupcakes on Martha's Vineyard!

Twanna, me, Granny and Nichelle at Black Dog

This weekend, Nichelle and I and our friend Twanna, are visiting my grandmother on Martha's Vineyard (pictured above).

I didn't expect to find cupcakes here (though think it would be a great business to start), but so far, I've found cupcakes at a dinner at a church, cupcakes at famous bakery The Black Dog, received a very comfy pair of cupcake pajamas as a gift and a pair of cupcake panties purchased from Knickers on Circuit Avenue in Oak Bluffs, made by Honeydew Intimates, all pictured below. I encountered the Black Dog cupcakes at breakfast time, so haven't tried them yet, but they look amazing - I'm sure would go really well with some Mad Martha's ice cream! Hope everyone's having a fabulous holiday weekend.

Chocolate and vanilla cupcakes at church dinner:

Chocolate cupcakes at the church dinner

Vanilla cupcake at church picnic

Cupcake pajamas:

Cupcake pajamas!

Cupcake panties:

Cupcake panties!

Cupcakes from The Black Dog - the top is red velvet, the others I'm not totally sure what they are but the middle one I plan to try:

Black Dog red velvet cupcakes

Black Dog cupcakes

Cupcakes at The Black Dog

Comments