Elmo cupcakes

from Flickr user SarahsCupcakes

Comments

Elizabeth said…
For the record, when you scroll up or down on this image (and stare at it a little cross-eyed because you haven't yet fully awakened), it looks like elmo's moving!
ldsfamilyof4 said…
Saw your craigslist post...I am adding you to my blog and will probobly order in the near future would like to see a pricelist posted if possible. Thanks Candice
Anonymous said…
I would order these in a heartbeat for my son's birthday. Where can i get a price sheet!
Thanks
Margaret said…
I'm having an Elmo party for my daughter in September and would like a pricing for these cupcakes. thanks!
Yesenya Garrison said…
First let me start by saying... Amazing!
My son's 2nd Birthday is in August and the theme is Elmo. i would love a pricing for these cupcakes.