A Portrait in Lime (Green)


Trio of Key lime cupcakes
Originally uploaded by miksadie.
What a gorgeous shot. I love the green-on-green. Flickr user miksadie describes her cupcakes thusly: "These are key lime cupcakes with key lime curd and key lime/coconut flavored buttercream. Thanks for all the inspiration!" In addition, in her user profile on Flickr she writes: "I am a beginner at photography and I am trying to learn as much as I can. I have always wanted to learn and just bought my first 'good' camera. I got a Canon PowerShot S5 IS. I am excited at becoming more educated and creative. I am also taking a stab at baking/decorating. I really enjoy it. It is another hobby that I am enjoying very much!!"

Thanks, miksadie, for the pretty picture!

Comments

Mikki said…
Thank so much for choosing my pic!! I feel honored!
The Bobo Buzz said…
These cupcakes were a creation of my future sister-in-law, and let me tell yall, by first hand experience..they tasted as good as they looked!! The filling inside make the cupcake super moist..yum! Good job Mik, & Congrats!! :)
Anonymous said…
Mikki!
They look fabulous. I, too am a fan of photography and food. Never have considered blending the two, however. Thanks, too, for turning me onto this GREAT site!