Coconut cupcake roundup

A coconut cupcake roundup!

from Flickr user kpetz1971

Coconut cake filled with lemon curd topped with coconut cream cheese icing rolled in toasted coconut.



Inside a Kara's Cupcakes coconut cupcake by Flickr user pengrin™



from Flickr user chotda

brown sugar caramel coconut cupcake with a coconut caramel filling, double cream, and coconut toffee ornament.



from Flickr user QuintanaRoo - coconut white chocolate cupcakes, with toasted and untoasted coconut



from Flickr user cafemama - cupcake from Bakery Bar in SE Portland, Oregon



Mounds Bar Coconut Cupcakes with Vanilla Coconut Frosting by the 52 Cupcakes cupcake queen (via Flickr):



Last but not least, a real beauty from the blogger Cream Puffs in Venice...and a recipe! (lick through for it) Her recipe is adapted from the Barefoot Contessa's, which I've made and LOVED.



Do you have a favorite coconut cupcake recipe? Post in the comments or share it with us in an email.

Comments

Stephany Benbow said…
I got to make some of those coconut cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes yesterday! I did a stodge there, but decided to turn down the job.
But the cupcakes were fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Delicious! MMM I want them all!
Anonymous said…
I love coconut! Here's my favorite one (to bake): http://www.flickr.com/photos/devrah/2417725856/in/set-72057594093849958/
Holly said…
Ooh, I've had the cupcake from Kara's! It was very yum.
Iva said…
Strange coincidence!

http://cooking-for-friends.blogspot.com/2008/09/coconut-addiction.html

I must have read your minds ;)