Hatin' on the Cupcake Cakes

The awesometastic blog Cake Wrecks, which we featured here at CTTC previously, has finally done a whole post focusing on exclusively on cupcake cakes.

And what's the verdict over at Cake Wrecks with regard to the creation which is the "cupcake cake"?

I've recently been accused of hatin' on the cupcake cakes. Alright, you got me: I guess I can't hide the truth any longer, and it's time for me to come clean. [sigh] Ok, here goes:

Hi, my name is Jen, and I hate cupcake cakes.

Why? 'Cuz they're ugly.

Don't believe me? Keep reading.


So, if you don't believe her, go check out her pictures that she has to back up her argument. Though I like the cupcake cakes we've featured here in the past on our site, the ones she shows are pretty wreck-tastic. And hilarious. Enjoy.

Comments