Fortune cookie cupcake roundup

After we posted the recipe for Baked's almond green tea cupcakes with fortune cookies on top, I was inspired to look up fortune cookie cupcakes (which, by the way, I have never seen at a bakery). Here's what I found:

photo by Flickr user kristiswan (reposted with permission):



photo by Julie Staub (aka Flickr user honeyrider):



These are from I Heart Cuppycakes (go there for the recipe!)



We've posted this one from A Baked Creation before, but I just couldn't resist sharing it again.



from Dots Treats in North Miami Beach, Florida:



These custom ordered double chocolate chip cupcakes were topped with our rich chocolate frosting and a decorated fortune cookie. Each cupcake was individually boxed for its recipient.

from Clever Cupcakes via Flickr

Comments