Julia Allison crowns Sugar Sweet Sunshine "Most Bestest Cupcakes in NYC"

Julia Allison declares Sugar Sweet Sunshine "Most Bestest Cupcakes in NYC"

Self-professed cupcake addict Julia Allison declares Sugar Sweet Sunshine "Most Bestest Cupcakes in NYC" via Twitter. (Thanks to EllaRegina for the screenshot!)


Sugar Sweet Sunshine cupcakes
photo by Flickr user blacktanktops

See previous Sugar Sweet Sunshine coverage on Cupcakes Take the Cake

Comments

mechelle said…
looks extremely delicious
link me up
http://ereus.blogspot.com
Tiffany Winbush said…
Of course I agreed with Julia Allison, I'm @TiffanyWinbush. LOL. I'm the biggest fan of Sugar Sweet Sunshine. For my b-day I didn't request a cake, I requested thier cupcakes. My husband and I ate almost 10 cupcakes between the two of us. That's how yummy they are!

Tiffany
www.womenmakingmoves.org
TaraMetBlog said…
I'm also a fan, it's my fav in NYC
Anonymous said…
I Know now that Jared Leto likes this Cupcakes too, (and i consider him, a man of good taste...), so this cakes must be as good as it looks like!