Blondie and Brownie just posted about the new Crumbs Bakeshop opening this month on Madison Avenue between 52nd and 53rd.

There will be another Crumbs opening this month on University Place near Union Square.
Update: Crumbs on University Place will open Friday, October 10th. They will be giving away 1,000 cupcakes (customer choice), so get there early!
We'll have more details soon, along with an extensive interview with Mia Bauer, whose book/kids' cooking kit Crumbs Bakeshop in a Box (read more about it here) and the accompanying book Lolly LaCrumb's Cupcake Adventure was just released on Monday! Their redesigned website will also launch shortly. I'll have my interview and a ton of photos (I just couldn't stop taking photos, the cupcakes were so pretty) up soon.


There will be another Crumbs opening this month on University Place near Union Square.
Update: Crumbs on University Place will open Friday, October 10th. They will be giving away 1,000 cupcakes (customer choice), so get there early!
We'll have more details soon, along with an extensive interview with Mia Bauer, whose book/kids' cooking kit Crumbs Bakeshop in a Box (read more about it here) and the accompanying book Lolly LaCrumb's Cupcake Adventure was just released on Monday! Their redesigned website will also launch shortly. I'll have my interview and a ton of photos (I just couldn't stop taking photos, the cupcakes were so pretty) up soon.

Comments