New cupcake bakery: Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes in London, Ontario, Canada



Via Kijiji, we learned about a new cupcakery in London, Ontario, Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes, which bills itself as London's first cupcake-only bakery. They say:

We specialize in cupcakes and cakes for all occasions. Our menu consists of over 70 flavours of delicious moist cupcakes. We carry a minimum of 12 flavours per day in our shop.

cupcake from London, Ontario's Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes
Pink buttercream cupcake

They offer a lot of flavors with music and dance-inspired names like:

Blueberry Ballet
Blueberry cake topped with Lemon Frosting

Chocolate Nougat Kangaroo Hop
Chocolate cake injected with chocolate nougat cream, topped with chocolate frosting.

Lemon Funky Chicken
Lemon cake topped with lemon frosting.

Coconut Cream Cheese Hoe Down
Vanilla coconut cake topped with cream cheese frosting.

Chocolate Orange Monster Mash

Orange cake with mini chocolate chips topped with chocolate frosting.

Ginger Pumpkin Hop-A-Do
Pumpkin spice cake topped with ginger frosting.


Chocolate caramel watusi cupcake - This cupcake is injected with caramel and topped with a caramel kiss.


Chocolate strawberry cupcake

They're also on Flickr, where you can see non-cupcake items such as a sugar bra and sugar shoes.

Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes
(East of Wellington)
316 Horton Street East
London, Ontario
N6B 1L4
519-936-4772
info at razzledazzle.ca

Hours

Tuesday - Friday 10:00 - 6:00
Saturday 10:00 - 4:00
Sunday & Monday Closed


Pumpkin cream cheese polka cupcake

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! Those all look SO good!!!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for being kind and mentioning my new business on your website. This is an exciting time for me and I am working so very hard to make my business work. I have been very upset however due to the fact that someone has maliciously posted a statement that my cupcakes are not fresh. Now when someone googles me that statement comes up and I have already had a negative effect. How someone could be this malicious is beyond me. If anyone tries my cupcakes they will see without a doubt that my cupcakes are fresh and delicious. I worked so hard to open Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes. I went to every place in the city that was selling cupcakes and weighed them to compare them to the weight of my cupcakes. I had many many people taste test all the cupcakes for their opinion and my cupcakes won out. When I saw the overwhelming response for my cakes and cupcakes from my store that I had for two years before this, I decided to open a store that specialized in cupcakes. Now someone is deliberately putting words on the internet saying my cupcakes are not fresh. You can't find a fresher one. Believe me I have tried. Please come into my store and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for your time. Connie - Owner of Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes
sparrow78 said…
My friends & co-workers know how much I love delicious baked goodies. One of my co-workers told me that I MUST try Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes so I did...OMG!!! They are the best cupcakes I've ever had!! The Lemon Funky Chicken (haha, I love the names) was my favorite one, I will definately be coming back for more!
maryjane said…
Hi Connie, I was in your shop a few days ago, I loved your cupcakes and you are very sweet too! I brought your cupcakes to my sister's baby shower and they were a huge hit!

It is sad to hear that someone posted a negative comment about your business, sounds like a JEALOUS competitor. I wouldn't worry about it, your cupcakes speak for themselves, they are absolutely delicious!! See you again soon;)
Anonymous said…
Hi Connie
Dont worry I googled you and nothing came back negative at all....
the kijiji thing is a thing of the past
your cupcakes are NOW!
:)